Shopee is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in Southeast Asia today. You can get lots of cheap products there without any trouble to the UK, US, Philippines, Korea, etc. In a shopee, you can find almost anything that you need, from daily needs to electronics, even clothes and food.
It is an online marketplace where people are willing to sell their wares because they want to make more money through it. And it’s not just an online sales platform alone, as there are lots of user communities in it as well.
Users also do talks and discussions on different topics every now and then. Many customers are drawn to this platform because of its cheap products and the convenience that a lot of buyers purchase from this platform.
How to change username in Shopee
This post includes guidelines on how to change your Shopee username. If you follow the steps below, you will definitely change your Shopee username in just a few steps.
1. Open your Shopee app
2. Go to the “Settings Icon”
3. Under Settings, click “My profile”
4. Then select “Username.”
5. Enter the “Username” you want to change to.
6. Click “Save.”
The reason why you are Unable to Change your Username
If you are unable to change your Shopee username, take into consideration the following factors;
- The username for the seller’s user account can only be changed once every 30 days, so if you have changed your username in the last 30 days, wait for the period to elapse before you can change it again.
- Some keywords or names may be unavailable due to Shopee Mall brand restrictions, so make sure the name for your username is unique and not associated with the Shopee brand.
- Only integers or numbers, English alphabets, underscores, and dots (.) may be used in the username. Any other kinds of characters or symbols are not allowed for a Shopee username.
- Also, make sure your Shopee username is between 5 and 30 characters.
How to change Shop name in Shopee
1. Launch the Shopee app and select the Profile Icon (Me).
2. In the upper left-hand corner, select “My shop.”
3. Click on your shop’s name
4. Choose a name for your shop.
5. Click Save. That‘s all. Your shop’s username has successfully been changed.
How long before you change your Shopee username?
It will take 30 days before you can change your Shopee username for your seller account. Shopee will not allow you to change your username within this period.
Can You Order From Shopee In America?
Yes, you can easily order from Shopee while in the United States. Your order will reach your destination within 9 to 18 days from the date you placed the order.
What Is Shopee? How Does It Work?
Shopee is an online store or an e-commerce platform. Shopee was first started in Singapore and has spread across different countries in the Asia Pacific region.
It has not yet been launched globally, but there are some countries outside of that region where it is operating.
Shopee is found in which countries?
Shopee’s head office is in Singapore, but it also operates in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Hong Kong.
How do I change my username on Shopee?
To change your Shopee username, simply tap on your profile picture icon in the top right corner, then click on My Profile. On the next page, to the left of your username, you will see a Change button (noted with a pen symbol). Just tap on this and type in the new username of your choice. That’s all!
I hope that this article will be useful for those who want to change their Shopee username. And it is quite easy. Just follow these guidelines discussed in the above post and you will be able to easily change your username in just a few steps.