Holla, Inc. offers services that help people share their everyday experiences with those around them or even around the world.
The holla, the social networking app popular among teens, allows users to text, video chat, and send each other fun emojis and stickers.
However, you may want to close your Holla account at some point. In this article, I will be showing you how to properly delete your Holla account.
How to Delete Holla account
1. Open your Holla Account
2. Tap on your account profile icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
3. Select “settings” (gear icon) in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
4. Move down and click “About Holla.”
5. Scroll down and select “Delete account.”
6. Click “Delete my account” on the red button.
7. Give reasons for your account’s deletion.
8. Type in the word “DELETE” in the box and continue to tap “I want to delete.”
- If you want your account to be successfully deleted from the Holla database, make sure not to log in to your account within 30 days, from the date you make the request.
- You can also recover your deleted account within 30 days if have changed your mind.
How to Delete Holla Account Through Email
1. Go to your Holla registered email account and log in.
2. Compose a new email with the following details:
- Holla’s email address: support@HOLLA.com.
- Subject: Delete my account
- Email body: write reasons for account deletion
- Click: Send
3. Holla support team will get back to you, confirming your account deletion request within 48 hours.
Countries banned from using the Holla App
- North Korea
This article explains two methods for deleting your Holla account, I have explained them in very simple and easy-to-follow steps. If you have questions concerning this topic or any other related one, feel free to contact Techie Pack in the comment section below this post.