Letgo is an online marketplace app that allows you to buy and sell everything from laptops to designer handbags. You can create your own profile with your personal information such as your phone number, email address, or even your full name and a bio about yourself if you wish.
While this does make buying and selling items much easier, it also means that Letgo emails are sent out often and can fill up your inbox fast if you aren’t careful. Fortunately, there are ways to unsubscribe from Letgo emails to keep the clutter down in your inbox and avoid spamming notifications from the company altogether.
This article will explain how to change your settings so that you can stop receiving emails from Letgo.
How to Delete Letgo account
1. Sign in to your letgo account
2. Move down to the footer menu and click “Help.”
3. Scroll down the page and click the “Tech support & bugs report” section.
4. Under “contact us,” go to the “subject” option
5. Select “edit or delete profile” from the drop-down list.
6. In the “message,” write the reason for your account’s deletion.
7. And click the “send” button.
How to Unsubscribe from Letgo email
1. Navigate to your Gmail inbox.
2. Go to the search bar and type in “Unsubscribe.”
3. This will generate a lot of emails with the word “unsubscribe” in them.
4. Click “from” in the far right corner of the search bar.
5, In the “From” field, enter your Letgo email address.
6. And click “Create filter.”
7. This will bring several choices along with a tick box.
8. Select the “Delete” or “Skip Inbox” choice. This always sends emails from letgo to archive or deletes them altogether.
How to Delete Letgo Through Email
1 Log in to your email address associated with your Letgo account.
2 Compose a new email with the following information:
- To send an email to Letgo, use this address: email@example.com.
- Email subject: “Delete My Account”
- In the email body, explain why you want to delete your account.
3 Click “send.”
4 Letgo customer support will get back to you within a day or two.
This post explains who to delete and also unsubscribe from Letgo. All the steps in this article are easy to follow and understand. If you have any questions concerning Letgo or related topics, feel free to contact Techie Pack in the comment section below this post.