If you’re seeking instructions on how to remove your Lyft ride history, I will cover that in this post.
Deleting your Lyft ride history can be done in 3 easy steps and takes less than 2 minutes! Follow the simple steps below to permanently delete all of your Lyft ride history from Lyft’s database.
You can be able to do this on both Android and iOS devices! Before you get started, please note that this process only works if you have downloaded the app in question via the official Play Store or App Store, respectively.
If you have downloaded the app through any other means, this article will not apply to you.
Steps to Deleting Lyft Ride History
1. Open your Lyft App
2. Click “History.”
3. Select the ride history that you want to delete.
4. Select “Delete.”
Other Methods to delete Lyft History
Uninstall the app and re-install it.
For iPhone iOS: Touch and hold the Lyft app > tap to remove > Delete
For Android Os: Press and hold the Lyft app > Drag to delete icon on the far right-hand corner of your screen
If you want to completely erase all your data from the Lyft database, you may consider deleting your Lyft account altogether!
How to delete Lyft account
These guides below will show you how to delete your Lyft account step by step.
1. log into your Lyft profile.
2. Click the three horizontal bars at the top right of your screen.
3. Select “Help” from the drop-down menu
4. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the “Delete Account” button.
5. Scroll down, go to “Account deletion”
6. To proceed, select your default browser.
7. Select your country and enter the phone number.
8. Enter your verification code >Click Next > Tap “Yes, its me“
9. Enter the email address linked to your Lyft account >tap Next
10. Tap “start button” to begin deletion > give a reason for account deletion > Type “DELETE” to delete your account
How do you get back your forgotten items from Lyft?
If you’ve forgotten something in your Lyft car, click on the “Find Lost Item“ button in your Lyft app and follow the prompts to send a message to the driver.
How long does it take to delete Lyft history?
The Lyft company allows users to edit their trips any time they wish, which will erase them from sight within about 48 hours.
What is the time frame for deleting a Lyft account?
It could take up to 45 days for Lyft to entirely erase your account from the database.