OfferUp’s messages are an essential part of the app and can be used to schedule meetings, agree on deals, and send other important information related to your sale.
However, there may be times when you want to take control of your OfferUp account and delete messages from your inbox. Here’s how to delete OfferUp messages and get some peace of mind on your next sale!
How to delete offerup messages
1. Launch the Offerup app.
2. Go to your “inbox”
3. Choose the “messages” you would like to delete.
4. Make a left swipe.
5. Click “Delete” in red.
How to recover Archive Items on Offerup app
1 Launch your Offerup app
2 Go to “sellings”
3 In the upper right corner of the screen, tap “Archived.”
4 “Unarchive” the item you want to unarchive by tapping “Unarchive” next to it.
How to delete Offerup Account
1. Sign in to your Offerup account
2. Click this link: https://offerup.com/accounts/deactivate/
3. Press the enter key.
4. You will be directed to the “account deactivation” section.
5. Select “reasons for leaving” from the list provided.
6. Then click “Deactivate my account” at the bottom of the page.
How to Delete an Item in Offerup
1. Go to your app account.
2 Click the “Offers” tab at the bottom of your screen.
3. Select the offer to be deleted.
4. Click on “three dots” next to “edit”
5. From the drop-down, select “Archive.”
6. Select to “archive” the item.
7. Your offer will be taken off the market list.
Why is no one viewing my items on offerup?
If you see that no one has looked at an item, please contact the Offerup support team at https://offerup.com/support/contact-us/.
How to sell fast on offerup?
To sell fast on Offerup, tap the “Promote plus” button, pay for promotion, and your item will be labelled “promoted” and able to reach more potential buyers.
Where did my OfferUp messages disappear to?
When an item is sold, OfferUp messages disappear. To access messages sent back, you need to unarchive the item you sold and check the messages.