J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series, launched Pottermore back in April 2012. This site serves as an interactive experience that allows users to connect with the Wizarding World and discover new information about Hogwarts, spells, houses, and characters featured in the series, like Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.
If you want to delete your Pottermore account, I will be able to show you how to do it the right way the first time! You can end up stuck in an endless loop if you don’t follow the right steps.
How to delete Pottermore account
1. Log in to your account at pottermore.com (It will direct you to the https://www.wizardingworld.com/)
2. Go to “settings”
3. Scroll down and find the “Delete my account” option
4. Enter your password and confirm the deletion.
5. If you can’t remember your password, reset the password with the email address you set up your initial account with.
How to delete Pottermore account on Wizard world
1. Visit the new Wizarding World website (wizardingworld.com) and sign in using your former Pottermore account information.
2. Select “Settings”
3. Scroll down and click “Delete my account.”
4. To confirm account deletion, enter your username and password.
5. Click “Ok.”
What happened to Pottermore?
Pottermore moved its content to a new website called Wizarding World Digital, which will include both Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts content.
How do I make a new account on Pottermore?
The Pottermore site does not exist, all its content was moved to “https://www.wizardingworld.com/” if you want to create a new account, do it from wizard world’s website.
When was Pottermore launched?
J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series, launched Pottermore back in April 2012.