Skout is one of the most popular apps out there, with millions of users and an app that’s available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Skout offers many services to its users, such as the ability to share messages and photos, chat in groups and one-on-one chats with other Skout users, and even meet new people in your area.
Skout, like many other social media networks, allows users to delete their accounts from the site if they decide it’s not what they want anymore. You can do this either through your settings on the app or through your website account.
Following these steps will allow you to delete your Skout account permanently,
How to delete Skout account
1. Log in to your Skout account
2. On the far left side of your screen, click on the three horizontal lines.
3. Scroll down and select “Settings.”
4. Under the settings tab, scroll down and click “Deactivate Account.”
5. Click the “Deactivate” button again.
6. Tap “Deactivate” in red to confirm.
- Deactivating your account does not delete your account data from the Skout database. Your data will be held in the Skout database for a period of 60 days, after which, it will be permanently deleted.
- You can still recover back your account within 60 days from the date of account deactivation.
- In case you want to delete your account faster, email the Skout support team by following the below steps.
How to Delete Skout through Email
1. Go to the email address associated with the Skout account
2. Compose a new email with the following format:
- Skout support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email: Delete My Account
- The body of the email: Explain the reasons for your account deletion.
3. Once you have filled in all the required information correctly, click Send.
4. The Skout customer support team will get back to you through your email inbox.
How to cancel Skout subscription
- You can go to Account Settings and you should see a Cancel Subscription button where you can cancel it at any time.
- Or you can cancel it right when you log into Skout. Just go to the hamburger icon on the top left of your screen and click on it, then Account Info, and then click on Manage Membership.
- And that will take you straight to another page where you have an option for cancellation or suspension of your membership.
How to Reactivate Your Skout Account
- You must reactivate your Skout account within 60 days of the date you deactivated it.
- Your personal information will be removed from the Skout database after 60 days, and it will be gone for good.
- Contact Skout customer support at email@example.com to request the reactivation of your deactivated account.
- Make sure to contact customer support with the email address associated with your deactivated account.
This article explains step-by-step how to delete your Skout with a pictorial guide, and the article also includes other queries related to the Skout app. If you have any questions relating to this post, feel free to post them in the comment section below.