How to Download and Install ILML TV on Firestick TV
ILML (I Live My Life) TV is a network of online live streams that allows you to watch your favorite games, Tv shows, Movies, News, and Live sports.
You can Stream hundreds of live streams to watch your favorite sports like basketball, football, baseball, hockey, and even esports.
It also provides you with access to live and on-demand television channels over the Internet.
ILML users can also watch content from different sources, like Firestick, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, ESPN, Fox Sports, ABC, and more.
In this post, we will go over how to install ILML TV on your Firestick device, Keep reading.
How to Download and Install ILML TV on Firestick TV
Here is what you need to install ILML TV App on Firestick:
- You need to install a third-party app on Firestick
- The third app is called the “Downloader app”(If you already don’t have one installed.)
- You need to have a subscription account with ILML Tv.
- Also, make sure you have a strong WiFi network.
Before installing the Downloader app, you need first to allow a third app to be installed on your Firestick.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Settings option on your Firestick device.
2. Then choose the My Fire TV option
3. Navigate to the Developers section
4. Under the Developer section, Click to Turn On, “Allow app from unknown source”
Once you are done with Step 4 above, it is now time to install the “Downloader app”
Let’s get started:
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Search bar tab or where it says “Find”
2. Type in Downloader App by using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the First option where it says “Downloader App”
4. To install the Downloader app on your Firestick, click the install button.
5. Once your installation is complete, head back to your home screen again.
Now, before downloading and installing the ILML Tv app, you need to have a premium account with the ILML Tv, they do have a Monthly subscription plan that goes for $24.99 Per Month for 4 devices.
1. Go to your internet browser on your Firestick Tv, and Open the Silk Browser, if you don’t have this Amazon Silk browser you have to go to the search bar and download it.
how to sign up with ILML Tv
2. In the search bar, search for ILML
3. Click and open on the First result or use the link https://ilml.tv/m/login (copy and paste)
4. Login with your Email and Password and or fill in your details if you don’t have an account. (use this link to register if you don’t have an account https://ilml2.com/?page_id=9)
5. From the previous sign-up with ILML, the Download Link was sent to your email inbox.
6. Now go to the Downloader App, Insert the link from your email inbox into this box as shown below:
7. Then Click Go and download and install the ILML TV App, and follow all the prompts.
8. Now grab some popcorn and enjoy the ILML TV on your Firestick.
How to Use ES File Explorer to get ILML TV on Firestick
Another option to have ILML TV on your Firestick is to use Es File Explorer which is available on the Firestick app store.
Follow the following steps:
1. Under the My Apps & Games section, Select and Open Es File Explorer.
2. Click to give ES file Explorer Permission to access your media.
3. Select the Downloads section as shown below
4. Then Select the Plus Icon
5. Enter the URL of the ILML TV app(APK) and give the name and path.
6. Click the Download button.
7. Once the download is done, click open and install it.
8. Congratulation, you now be able to watch ILML TV on Firestick.
How to Stream ILML TV from iPhone on Samsung TV
1. Go to the app store and search for AirBeamTV (Samsung app mirror).
2. Click to download, once it’s ready to open.
3. The first time you open Mirror for Samsung, you will see your TV listed right away.
4. Click to select your Samsung Tv name.
5. On your Tv screen, at the top and it also gives you a notification, where you will need to permit to connect to this TV, So click “Allow”
6. On your iPhone click “Start Mirroring” and “Start Broadcast” (circled Icon)
7. On the count of three-two-one seconds countdown, you will be successfully connected.
8. Now your iPhone is mirrored to the big screen successfully, from your phone open the ILML TV App, Play your favorite channel, and enjoy.
Is ILML TV Free?
No, ILML TV is not a free streaming service, it has a premium subscription plan of $24.99 for four devices.
What is ILML TV?
ILML TV is a premium network of online live streams that allows its subscribers to watch their favorite games, Tv shows, Movies, News, and Live sports.
It has over 500+ channels plus PPV and on-demand channels. No activation is required, no fees, no cancellation, and no contracts.
ILML TV is available on which platform?
You can watch ILML on platforms such as Firestick, Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, ESPN, Fox Sports, ABC, and more.
Is ILML TV Legal?
Yes, ILML TV is a legal and legit online streaming service, it follows all the laws of copyright infringements, so feel free to use ILML TV without any worries about breaking the copyright law.
Is ILML TV Available on Firestick?
No, ILML TV is not available on Firestick however you can use a third-party app to watch the ILML TV streamings on Firestick and Five tv by following the methods we discussed in the post above.
I hope this article has helped install and watch ILML TV on your firestick device successfully, all the steps in this post are easy to follow with a pictorial guide.
In case of any questions or difficulty following along feel free to reach out to us on our contact page.