How to make pokemon insurgence Fullscreen: This guide will help you with how to make Pokemon Insurgence full screen on your PC in a few easy steps.
The creator of this game restricts the resizing of the game in the program settings so that you have to play it in 4×3 mode, which means smaller and less fun because it cuts off the edges of the game and makes it hard to see everything that’s going on sometimes.
Make sure you follow along and use the method that is the easiest for you to understand.
How to Make pokemon insurgence fullscreen
Method 1 (work with all kinds of games)
1. Go to your PC
2. Click Window key + R (or type “Run” in the windows search bar)
3. Type “Regedit”
4. On the pop-up window click “Yes”
5. Find name of the game in the “computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” (Look under the “Software” section) tab.
6. Click on it to make changes as shown below in the image below.
7. After your changes, it should look like the image below.
8. Restart the game and enjoy fullscreen mode.
How to Make Pokemon Insurgence Fullscreen
Step 1: Open the game
Step 2: Press Ctrl + Enter
Step 3: Choose the desired resolution
Step 4: Restart the game and have fun.
1. Go to the settings menu.
2. Click on the Display tab
3. Choose “Full Screen” from the list of options.
4. Click “Apply” and “OK.”
New Feature of Pokemon Insurgence
- A large endgame with a lot of tasks to accomplish and places to see.
- Armors are a whole new type of held item that significantly boosts a Pokemon’s defenses and doesn’t take a turn to activate!
- Make your own hidden base and personalize it! You can create challenges and barriers for other gamers to face!
- The ability to collect all Pokemon up to the sixth generation, from Kanto to Kalos.
- Dress up your avatar in various outfits, haircuts, caps, backpacks, and other accessories.
- Ability to trade online with friends and family.
- A new variant of Pokemon-Delta delta variant
Is pokemon insurgence worth playing?
Pokemon Insurgence is an interesting game, and it’s fun to play, but there are some major issues with the game that make it hard to recommend right now.
First off, the interface is confusing. You have to constantly switch between 3D and 2D views, which can be confusing and take a while for a new gamer to get used to.
The controls are also very awkward at first and don’t feel so natural.
It also has a lot of technical issues like frame rate drops and graphical glitches as well as other problems like lag when you are playing online with friends.
Another issue that I’ve noticed is that the game doesn’t give you any information about what your Pokemon are doing or how they’re doing it so it’s hard to keep track of what is going on in battle sometimes.
If you don’t know what your Pokemon is doing then you won’t know why your team isn’t winning battles easily or why some of your Pokemon aren’t attacking at all!
Overall though this game has some really great ideas behind it and I think there’s potential for it to become a really good game in the future!
The first method (1), in this method, making a full-screen resolution is not limited only to Pokemon, it applies to all kinds of games on your PC.
If some of the methods did not work for you, try a different one and restart your computer after each change. If you face a challenge following the steps in the article, feel free to post your question in the comment section below this post.