This post will show you how to “Recover a Deleted Snapchat Account.” You will also learn how to recover your Snapchat account if you forget your password.
Step by step: how to recover Snapchat deleted in the last 30 days
Enter your username and password for the account you want to reactivate on the accounts portal or on the Snapchat app.
You can only log in with your username and password if your account has been deactivated in the last 30 days. You can’t log in with your email address and you can’t change your password at this time.
1. Open Snapchat on your smartphone (Android or iPhone).
Click “Log In”
2. Enter the password and username for the account you have deleted in the last 30 days.
3. When Snapchat asks whether you want to “Reactivate your account,” choose “Yes.“
And click “Ok“
You will receive an email in your inbox stating that your account has been reinstated.
The above steps will only work if the account was deactivated within the last 30 days; otherwise, your account data will be permanently deleted from the Snapchat server.
How to Recover Snapchat Account if the Password is Forgotten
If you forget your Snapchat password and are unable to log in, you may simply regain access to your account by resetting your password.
1. On your phone, open Snapchat and click on Login. Now type in your username or email address.
2. If it still won’t let you log in, click the “Forgot your Password” button.
3. Now you must choose whether you wish to retrieve your account by phone or via email. Let’s say we went with email. Fill in your email address on the next page, then hit the “SUBMIT” button.
4. Snapchat will send you an email with a link. To reset your Snapchat password, go to this link.
5. If you choose the phone recovery option, Enter your phone number, then select whether you want to do the recovery through a message or make a phone call.
6. All you have to do now is insert the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to you and the new password that you want to use.
How to recover Snapchat if you forgot both Your Username and Email
It will be difficult if you have forgotten both your username and email address. However, you can use these simple tricks to track down your account details.
1. Search through your emails by typing “Snapchat”, Snapchat frequently sends emails to the associated email account, so keep an eye out for emails from Snapchat.
2. If you are lucky enough to find the email associated with your account, proceed to recover your account using the “forgotten password method” discussed above.
3. If you are unable to locate your account details, contact friends and family members (with whom you have previously been connected on Snapchat) to obtain the correct username associated with your account.
Longest Snapchat Streaks of all the time
1. Patrick and Ryan 1583 (+ days).
2. Francesca and Rachel (1483+ days.)
3. Josie and Em (1432+ days.)
4. Jayden and Ashley (1426+ days.)
5. Miriam and Alyssa (1424+ days.)
Note: All days are estimated from the date this article was published
How to increase snap score super fast
1. Open your Snapchat account.
2. Go to the search bar
3. Search for famous Celebrities
4. Subscribe to as many as possible (let’s say 50 celebs)
5. The more you add, the better your snap scores.
6. Open camera option, Select multi snap & create multi snaps
7. Tap and send snaps to all the celebrities you have subscribed to.
8. Now navigate to your account and check the snap score.
9. Repeat the process for more snap scores.
Fix snapchat wont loading stories
Snapchat stories not loading has been one of the most common problems amongst Snapchat users. To get rid of this problem, you need to follow certain steps in order to fix the Snapchat stories not loading on your device.
Fixing Snapchat stories not loading will ensure that you do not miss out on any exciting snaps from your friends.
Here are some tips to help you fix Snapchat stories not loading so that you can experience the full joys of this social media platform once again.
How to Fix Snapchat won’t loading stories
Update your Snapchat application.
If you have an iPhone, try uninstalling and reinstalling Snapchat. You should be able to do so through your Apple ID. If you don’t have one, navigate to Settings > General > Profile (or Profile & Device Management) and delete your Snapchat profile that way.
Once you’ve removed it from your phone, reinstall it via iTunes or the App Store app and log in with your account information.
Close and reopen Snapchat
Many people find that closing Snapchat and reopening it fixes Snapchat Stories not loading. Close your app and reopen it. Some users have reported success by force-closing Snapchat (this means holding down on it until a small x appears, then swiping up).
While some folks report having to do it in cycles of three or four times, others have been able to get Snapchat working after just one try. So give it a shot!
Restart your device.
If your snaps are taking too long to load, it could be a problem with your device. First, shut down and restart your Snapchat app. Then, head over to Settings > Battery & Performance on your device and check out what’s using up all of that precious battery life.
If you have Snapchat under battery usage, there might be an issue with low memory—restarting your device should solve that problem.
Delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
If you’re having trouble with a particular app, deleting and reinstalling it can solve many issues. To delete an app, navigate to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
From there, just tap on any app and then hit Delete App. When you’re ready for it back again, download from your purchase history or search for it in the App Store.
Change your phone DNS
If your Snapchat app isn’t loading, there could be a problem with your internet service provider. Changing your DNS settings is a quick and simple way to see if that fixes it.
To change your network’s DNS settings, head over to your computer’s control panel or network settings page.
We recommend using Google Public DNS or OpenDNS: they’re fast, reliable, and free of charge. Once you have your new servers saved on your device, try launching Snapchat again.
Check your Internet Connectivity Issue
If you’re trying to share your friends’ videos, but you’re seeing a “Media Upload Failed” message on Snapchat, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure that your Internet connectivity is working.
To do so, go to another app that uses data like Gmail or Facebook, and try using it for a few minutes; if those apps work fine but Snapchat doesn’t, it could be an issue with your Internet connection.
Clear App Conversation
The most likely cause of your Snapchat Stories not loading is that you have several conversations taking place within your app. If you are experiencing any problems with Snapchat, it’s important to clear out your recent chats and start fresh.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Click on the three dots in the lower right corner.
2. Go to Recent Chats and swipe left on each conversation.
3. In case you get a message saying “This device isn’t eligible for group chat.” Only your friends can be in a group chat… go back to the home screen
4. Go into settings
5. Select Accounts.
6. Select Clear Account.
7. Enter your password
8. Click OK.
9. Turn off the phone completely
10th. Restart it.
Is it possible to reactivate Snapchat after 30 days?
No, Your account will be deleted permanently. This implies that your Snapchat user database will be erased of your account, account settings, friends, Snaps, Chats, Stories, and location data.
What happens if you uninstall Snapchat and then reinstall it?
Your Snapchat memories will be kept if you uninstall the Snapchat app, All you have to do now is reinstall the app and log in with the same account you used before.
How long does it take to reactivate Snapchat?
A deactivated account might sometimes take up to 24 hours to be reactivated.
How to Secure Your Snapchat Account?
-Keeping your email address and phone number up to date.
-Enable a two-factor authentication
– User good practise of passwords, e.g., combinations of letters, numbers, characters, uppercase etc.