Do you want to remove devices from your Spotify account? It’s easy to do! In this article, I will walk you through how to remove devices from your Spotify account on the iPhone app, Android app, and web browser.
If you don’t want other users to be able to access the Spotify account on your device, then you can remove it from their list of devices too.
Simply follow these steps to remove any device from your Spotify account! Let’s get started!
How to remove devices from Spotify on iPhone
1. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone
2. Go to “Your Library” (the third tab on the bottom).
3. Click the “Gear Icon” on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
4. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
5. Find “Devices” under the “Settings” section.
6. You will find linking devices to your account here
7. Select “Remove devices”
How to remove devices from Spotify on Android
Removing devices on the Spotify Android app is almost the same. Follow these easy steps:
1 On your Android phone, open the Spotify app.
2 On the top right side of your home screen, Select “Gear Icon“
3 Select the “Settings” tab
4 From the drop-down list, select “Devices.”
5 Scroll and find the devices you want to remove.
6 Click the icon to the right of the device name to remove it.
How to remove devices from Spotify on Desktop browser
In this part, I will tell you how to remove devices from Spotify on the Desktop browser. Whether you do this from a Mac PC (Safari browser) or a Windows PC (Chrome), the process is the same. Follow the below guide step by step:
1. Go to the web browser on your PC.
2. Log into your Spotify account.
3. Click “Profile” on the right-hand corner of your screen.
4. Tap to open a drop-down menu. Click “Account”
5. Click on “Account Overview” on the left side of the screen.
6 Scroll down to the “Sign out everywhere” part below.
7 Click “SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE”
How to Delete a Spotify Playlist on iPhone
In this guide, I will show you how to delete a playlist from your Spotify app. These steps will work both on iPhone and Android.
1. Open your Spotify App.
2. Click on the “library” tab.
3. From the list, click on the playlist you want to delete.
4. On the left-centre of your screen, Click three dots
5. Scroll down and select “Delete playlist.”
How to Cancel Spotify Premium
If you go with premium, you’ll gain extra features, including the ability to share your account with multiple users.
However, you may decide to cancel this package for reasons known to you, In this section, I will guide you through how to cancel your Spotify premium package step by step:
1. On your phone Open your web browser (Safari or Google Chrome).
2. Sign in to your Spotify account
3. Click “three horizontal lines”
4. Click “Account.”
5. Scroll down and click “Change Plan.”
6. Go down and click “Cancel Premium.”