Have you ever wanted to start over in your Pokemon game, but didn’t know how? Maybe you have a few hacked Pokemon that you want to remove from your team, or maybe you just want to start fresh with new Pokemon and better movesets.
If so, then this guide on how to reset your Pokemon HeartGold will help you do that.
Sometimes you’ll need to reset your game in Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver to clear your save data.
If you don’t do this, then problems can arise when you try to trade or battle with other players via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
Follow the following step-by-step guide on how to reset your Pokemon HeartGold game:
How to Reset Pokemon HeartGold
1. Go to your Nintendo DS and power it on.
2. Launch the “Pokemon HeartGold” game.
3. Hold “Up,” & “B,” at the same time.
4. Tap “select” while holding “up” and “B”
5. Tap “Yes.”
6. Your saved data will be completely deleted.
How to Reset Pokemon Soul Silver
1. Navigate to your Nintendo DS’s home screen.
2. Tap on “Up,” “Select,” and “B”
3. There will be a screen prompt that says “Delete all saved data.”
4. Select “Yes.”
5. Pokemon will permanently delete all of your data.
When was Pokemon launched?
Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver are remakes of the original “Boy Color role-playing games” released in 1999.
Who owns Pokemon?
Pokemon is a Japanese company, jointly owned by Nintendo, game freaks, and creatures.
Pokemon was founded in which year?
Founded in 1996.