I will explain to you how to find TikTok follower requests in this post. If you have a private TikTok account, you have to accept or reject a follow request from someone before they can follow you or subscribe to you.
Follow the following steps on how to find your Tiktok follower.
How to see your follow request on TikTok
1. Launch the Tiktok app.
2. At the bottom of your screen, go to the Inbox tab.
3. Go to the “Follow Request” section at the top of your screen.
4. Under “follower request,” you will find the list of Tiktok users who have sent you a follow request.
How to Send Follow Request on Tiktok
1. Open the Tiktok app.
2. Search for the Tiktok user you want to send a follow request
3. Tap the “follow request” button on his account profile.
4. Wait for the user to accept your request to follow them.
Does TikTok have a daily follow limit?
The maximum number of people who can follow you in one day in Tiktok is 500, which means that if you got more than 500 followers in one day, your account will be blocked until the following day. If someone unfollows you, your limit will be reset to 501, enabling you to continue following other users.
What is the TikTok Follow Limit?
TikTok restricts followers to 500 per day. They don’t admit how many totals they allow, but once you hit 500 (for an old account) and 200 (for a new account), you won’t be able to follow anyone else that day. And you’ll get an error message saying something like “follow limit reached.”
Read also What it is daily Like limit on Tiktok
What happens if I go over the daily follow limit on TikTok?
So you’ve gained some new followers and want to grow your TikTok audience. But what if you exceed their daily follower limit? TikTok is very picky about who they allow on their platform, so there aren’t many of us who know what it’s like to be a TikTok influencer.
You can still post on TikTok and gain followers on a daily basis but if you exceed your daily following limit, your account may be temporarily restricted.
This may prevent you from posting a comment or liking other users’ posts and videos for 24 hours or longer.
Why Can’t I Follow People on TikTok?
Perhaps you’re having trouble keeping up with your favorite TikTok celebrities and influencers, or you simply don’t understand how their followers work.
But, in any case, if you’re wondering why I can’t follow people on TikTok,
There are several reasons why you might not be able to follow other users on TikTok:
- Maybe you have reached the daily Tiktok follow limit, which for an old account is 500 and for a new account is 200.
- It’s more likely that there’s some type of temporary tech glitch preventing you from following other users on TikTok.
- Restart your phone and try following others on Tiktok if other scenarios aren’t related to you.
This post explains how you can easily see your Tiktok follow request on the Tiktok app and accept or reject the following request, all is done in simple to follow steps guided with pictorial steps. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comment section.