How to see your Follow Request on TikTok(in 2 Steps): A follow request is when someone asks you to follow them on TikTok or he/she has sent you a follow request to your account.
It’s a way for people to get friends, followers, and connections on the social media space. By following one another the user increases or expand their account followers.
If you are using the TikTok platform, the app that lets you share short videos with friends and family, then you’ve probably been asked to follow someone.
But what is a follow request? And how do you know if someone’s following you or has sent you a follow request?
Here’s everything you need to know about TikTok follow requests and how to find them. Let’s dive in.
How to see your Follow Request on TikTok
If you have a private TikTok account, before someone becomes your follower, you need to approve or deny his or her request. Follow the below steps to know how you can do it.
1. Open your Tiktok App
2. Go to the Inbox tab in the bottom corner of your screen.
3. Click on the Follow Requests section at the top of your screen.
4. Here you will see a list of users who have sent you a Follow request.
5. To approve a follow request, tap on Accept or click on the Delete option if you want to deny.
When I Follow Someone On Tiktok It Automatically Unfollow
There are a couple of reasons why you might not be able to follow a user on Tiktok:
1. If you have been following a ton of people, let’s say you just go through a list of accounts and you decided to follow hundreds of people or you’re following every person that has liked or commented on every one of your videos,
Tiktok might view this as like some kind of bot or unnatural activity on your TikTok account, so they might limit you being able to follow anyone for 24 hours.
2. If you can’t follow a specific account if their account says is set to private and you have requested to follow them and they’ve denied your request,
So if they have a private account and they said no you cannot follow them then you might not be able to click follow anymore or also if they have blocked you then you won’t be able to follow them anymore.
How to cancel follow request on TikTok
To cancel a follow request is easy and straightforward, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Inbox section in the bottom corner of your screen.
- Click on the Follow Requests option at the top of your screen.
- Once Here you will find a list of people who have sent you a Follow request.
- To cancel a Follow request click on the Delete Option.
How to see if someone declines your follow request on TikTok?
Go to the Tiktok profile of the person you sent a follow request to, if it shows “Follow” instead of “Requested” it tells your request was declined.
How to accept a follow request on TikTok on Computer
If you have a private account only then you will get follow requests because in a public account people do not need your approval.
- Go to the Tiktok.com on your Computer.
- Login to your Tiktok account.
- Then go to inbox from the bottom menu.
- You will find follow requests at top of your screen tap on it
- Then you will see a list of people who have sent you a Follow request
- You can accept by tapping on Accept button.
I hope this post has helped you answer your query, the post also includes other related areas to the main topic, all explained in an easy step-to-follow manner.
In case of any questions reach us out on our contact page.
Also, check out How Do I Get Unblocked From TikTok(Easy Steps)