ESPN+ is the best place to watch live games, original shows, and much more.
If you have ESPN+, you get access to all of ESPN’s premium content including thousands of live events, original shows, and documentaries. But it also comes with a few downsides: subtitles.
Captioning is available on all ESPN Packages, from ESPN, ESPN2, ne, ESPN Buzzer Beater, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, Li, and other ESPN Networks.
If you don’t want them, here’s how to turn them off.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on ESPN Plus on Roku
1. Go to your home button on the Roku remote.
2. Then Navigate to the Settings tab.
3. Then Go to the “Accessibility” option.
4. Click on Caption Mode.
5. Then Click Off to turn off the caption on your Tv.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on ESPN Plus Mobile App
ESPN Plus is an app for mobile devices that allows users to stream live sports, including games from the NBA, MLB, and NHL.
However, if you want to watch the game with subtitles turned on, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the ESPN app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap the Menu button in the top right corner.
3. Choose Settings from the menu that appears.
4. Tap Subtitles & closed captions at the bottom of your screen.
5. Scroll down to Closed captions and mute and uncheck Enable closed captions if checked.
6. Tap Save Changes when finished making changes.
How to turn off ESPN Subtitles on Samsung TV
1. On your Samsung remote Tv, press 1,2,3.
2. Select the Caption option.
3. Click to turn Off the caption.
4. Click close.
5. It is that easy.
How to get rid of subtitles on ESPN live on XBOXONE
Go to the Settings > Closed captioning > the choose Closed captioning off.
How to get rid of subtitles on ESPN live on Firestick
1. Go to the settings
2. Then Navigate to the Accessibility option.
3. Select Caption Mode.
4. Toggle to select the Close caption option.
Is ESPN Plus worth it in 2022?
Yes, ESPN Plus adds a lot of value to your cable package. For example, you can watch all of the ESPN channels at once and also on-demand channels, and they are much more than just sports channels.
They include ESPN News, ESPN Classic, ESPN3, and many others. ESPN Plus also gives you access to live streams of MLB, NBA games, and NFL games.
If you are into college sports as well, then you are on a good ride because there are even more live sports available with ESPN Plus for all college sports.
Is ESPN Plus free?
No, ESPN plus is not free, this is a premium service where you have to pay $6.99 per month or an annual subscription of $69.99.
Is ESPN plus available on Roku?
Yes, Espn plus is available on Roku Tv, you can directly access ESPN services on Roku without using a third-party app.
Is ESPN free on Roku in 2022?
Yes, Roku has a deal with ESPN, where you be able to get to stream MLF, NBA and MLB, and other channels without any cost to your Roku subscription.
Also Read: How to Stream Flixtor on Roku(In 5 Steps)
Can I Screen Mirror ESPN plus content?
Yes, you can screen mirror ESPN plus content from your mobile device(both Android and Apple devices) to your TV.
I hope this post has helped you to turn off subtitles on your ESPN plus devices. All the steps are neatly explained and easy to follow.
In case of any questions or clarifications, feel free to reach out to us on our contact page.