The game has taken up too much space on your phone, and there is no longer any free space to install new games. Is it because you installed a bunch of game apps in succession and now the phone’s storage is full? If so, then this article will help you uninstall the pigeon game and solve the problem of game apps taking up space on your phone.
How to uninstall pigeon game from iMessage
1. Open the iMessage app on your phone
2. Navigate to your iMessage conversations.
3. Drag the Horizontal App Drawer all the way to the left using your finger.
4. Slide to the right and tap on the “More” option button (3 horizontal dots).
5. Navigate through your installed apps until you locate the Pigeon game.
6. Swipe from right to left on the pigeon app.
7. Tap on the “delete” shown in red.
8. The deletion was successful.
How to play the iMessage Pigeon game
- Go to your iMessage app
- In your typing section, look for the “pigeon game” icon.
- Tap on it.
- When you tap on the icon, it will ask you who you’d want to play with.
- Invite your playing partner by clicking the Send button.
- If the request is accepted by the person to whom you sent it, you can begin playing the pigeon games.
My pigeon game cant play on my phone?
Make sure your iPhone’s iOS is up to date. For many iPhone users, an outdated iOS version is one of the most common causes of this problem with Game Pigeon.
How do I delete the pigeon game on my iPad device?
The procedure for how to delete the game is the same on both the iPhone and iPad. Follow the steps mentioned in this article.
This article lays out step-by-step how to uninstall the pigeon game on your iPhone device, with a pictorial guide. I have also included related topics to the pigeon game. If you have any difficulty following the steps in the article or any other related topics, feel free to post them in the comment section.