You can use your Amazon gift card to purchase a wide variety of products and services on the Amazon website. Gift cards can be purchased in any dollar amount.
When you buy one, it will be sent to the recipient’s email address. You will have 30 days period from the time you redeem your gift card to send it to someone, but you don’t have to do anything else when you redeem it, you use it anytime at will.
If you want to send an email with a link for them to download their gift card number, make sure that you have permitted them by providing them with your name and email address.
How to Unredeem Amazon gift card?
You can easily transfer a gift card to another Amazon account but ‘unredeemed’ it to receive the cash equivalent back to your account is impossible. Amazon has not yet provided that kind of feature or right.
If you have not used your Amazon gift card, you can still use it to purchase anything on Amazon.com.
Here is how to do it
1. Go to www.amazon.com/redeemgiftcard
2. Enter the code from your gift card, and click “Redeem”
3. Select the items you want to purchase.
4. Complete the payment process, and your item will be shipped directly to your doorstep. that’s easy!
How to Purchase with Your Gift card on Amazon
1. Go to the “Your Gift Cards” on the Amazon Payments section on the homepage.
2. Click on the “Redeem a Gift Card” button at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Enter your card information and click Next Step.
4. Select which type of gift card you want to redeem and click the Next Step again.
5. Choose how much money you want to spend on your order, confirm your purchase by entering the required amount, and then click Purchase Now!
If everything went well or you have followed the step correctly, you will see a message saying that your order was successfully placed and it will take some time until it is ready for shipment (usually in 2-5 business days).
How to Redeem Amazon Gift card
1. Log into your Amazon account.
2. Click on “Your Account” in the top right corner of your screen. 3. Click on “Redeem” beneath the gift card balance section of your account balance.
4. Enter the gift card claim code, which is often 14 or 15 digits long and will have both letters and numbers.
5. Then, choose “apply to your balance.”
How to Transfer a Gift card to another Amazon Account
- Go to your Amazon account
- Make sure you have enough gift card balance in your account(for this process to be successful).
- Contact Amazon customer support and explain to them why you want to transfer the gift.
- The amazon customer support will give the direction on how to transfer your gift to another account, safely.
How to cancel My Amazon gift card?
Go into your account on the Amazon app or your PC, then navigate to the Order tab and find the gift card you want to cancel, You will have the choice to cancel your order even if it has not yet been delivered.
What will happens if I do not Redeem My Amazon gift card?
Nothing will happen to your gift card, Amazon gift cards do not expire, and you will have the option to redeem your card anytime you feel like it.
Amazon gift card redeemed to another account: How to fix it
If you received a few emails from Amazon stating that your card has been redeemed to another account how will you going resolve the issue. Keep reading.
If you have purchased an Amazon gift card, but it is already redeemed to another account, there are a few things you can do:
1. Contact Amazon Support immediately
2. Cancel the redemption process if possible
3. Reset the card
If you lost your card to a gift card scammer, it is impossible to get back the money, Amazon will not be responsible for the loss of the gift card.
Do not send anyone a gift card or share your card pin with anyone or on anyone another site, apart from the official Amazon app or website portal.
I hope this post has helped you answer your question and also it covers other related areas to the main question.
In case of questions or clarifications, reach out on the contact page.