TikTok has become one of the most popular apps on the market, with users from all over the world attracted to it, particularly young people.
At the same time, YouTube has grown in popularity, with millions of users uploading content every day and billions of hours of video being watched on the platform every day.
As a result, it’s understandable that many TikTok users would wish to share their hilarious or fun YouTube videos with their TikTok audience by directly uploading them to their accounts.
In just a few simple steps, this post will guide you through how to upload videos from YouTube to TikTok.
How to upload videos to TikTok from YouTube [step by step]
1. Go to Youtube and search for the video you want to post to your Tiktok account.
2. Click on the video to play. Underneath the video, locate a share icon.
3. Click on the share button and tap “copylink” to copy the youtube link.
4. Go to this link https://www.kapwing.com/studio/editor (copy and paste this link into your browser)
5. Paste your Youtube link (in step 3) into Kapwing studio by selecting the upload option in the top part of your screen.
6. In the upper right corner of your screen, select the 9:16 aspect ratio.
7. Once you have uploaded your video and selected the right aspect ratio, you can download the video to your phone or PC.
8. Go to your Tiktok app, then navigate to your profile and upload the video from your phone or PC. Upload it to your Tiktok account.
How to link Youtube video to a TikTok post
You’ve put in a lot of effort to make your YouTube videos, and now you’ve decided to share them on TikTok as well!
It’s simple to share YouTube videos on TikTok, but you must first understand how to link your YouTube and TikTok accounts.
The best part? It’s really easy to do.
Follow these steps to learn how to link your YouTube to a TikTok post so that you can upload videos directly to TikTok.
How to link Youtube video to a TikTok post?
If you want to include a YouTube video in your TikTok post, simply include it in the post description section.
Although it will not be clickable, some viewers may choose to manually watch your YouTube video by copying the link and posting them in their browser.
How to Add a Youtube Channel to Your Tiktok Account
Adding your Youtube channel to your Tiktok bio may increase your channel viewership, especially if you have many considerate followers on Tiktok.
1. Open the Tiktok app.
2. Navigate to the profile icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
3. Next, choose Edit Profile from the option.
4. On where it says Bio, paste your YouTube channel link there.
5. Click Save and you are good to go.
You’re probably best off just using your bio to link to YouTube. Open the app on your phone and tap on the
- profile icon along the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the edit profile button.
- Then look for the YouTube option in your edited profile settings.
- If you haven’t already added your YouTube channel to your bio, tapping this will load in the in-app browser to allow you to log in to your YouTube account with Google.
- Your YouTube channel will then appear as a link on your profile page.
This post explains how to upload videos to Tiktok from youtube, in a step by steps, guided by a picture tutorial. In case you have any questions, feel free to post them in the comment section or on our contact page.