How to Watch Daily Wire on Smart TV(In 5 Steps): The Daily Wire is an online news site that reports on current politics happening especially within the united state of America.
It was founded in 2015, it was the first conservative publication to be launched by a major tech company.
The Daily Wire was founded by Ben Shapiro and David Rutz, who also co-founded The Blaze and RedState.com, respectively.
It’s now owned by Bentkey Ventures, LLC. Daily Wire is currently available on Roku, Apple Tv, Chromecast, and Vizio Smart Tv.
If you ever wanted to watch Daily Wire on your smart tv then you are in a right place, in this post we will go over how to watch Daily Wire on Smart Tv. Keep reading.
How to Watch Daily Wire on Smart TV
In this section we will go over how you can watch Daily Wire on the following Smart Tv brands:
- Apple Smart TV
- Samsung Smart Tv
- Amazon Fire Tv
How to Watch Daily Wire on Samsung Smart Tv
In order to watch Daily Wire on Samsung Tv, you will need to screencast the Daily Wire App from your mobile device onto your Samsung smart Tv, follow the below steps:
What you need to Screencast:
- You need to install the Daily Wire app on your Phone.
- You need to have both the Samsung Tv and iPhone connected to the same WiFi network, for the screencasting to work, Otherwise, you will experience some errors.
- Also, make sure you have a strong WiFi network.
1. Go to the app store and search for AirBeamTV (Samsung app mirror).
2. Click to download, once it’s ready to open.
3. The first time you open Mirror for Samsung, you will see your TV listed right away.
4. Click to select your Samsung Tv name.
5. On your Tv screen, at the top and it also gives you a notification, where you will need to give permission to connect to this TV. So click “Allow”
6. On your iPhone click “Start Mirroring” and “Start Broadcast” (circled Icon)
7. On the count of three-two-one seconds countdown, you will be successfully connected.
8. Now your iPhone is mirrored to the big screen successfully, from your phone open Daily Wire App and enjoy the streaming.
How to Watch Daily Wire on Apple TV
1. To watch the Daily Wire on Apple TV, the first thing to do is to download the Daily Wire app from the App Store.
2. To download the app, visit the App Store on your Apple TV.
3. If you don’t already have an account and have an Apple ID, create one.
4. Now, log in with your Apple ID.
5. After logging in with your Apple ID, search for the Daily Wire app.
6. Click the “Add” button on the Daily Wire app.
7. Once the installation of the Daily Wire app is done, you can now access it from the first row or list of apps on your Apple TV.
8. Select to open the Daily Wire App, log in with your details and Enjoy your streamings on the Apple Tv.
Use HDMI Adapter cable to connect to Smart Tv
This is the easiest method to connect your mobile device and your Smart Tv, it’s just always going to work because it is physically connected.
The HDMI Adapter is a pretty long cable which is ideal if you want to just sit on your couch with your phone hooked up to the TV.
Simply insert the HDMI connector into an HDMI port on your TV, and then insert the USB end of the wire into a USB port on the TV.
If your TV lacks a USB port, just connect it to a wall outlet, such as the one you use to charge your iPhone.
Something like that and then you want to change the input on your TV to whatever HDMI port then you want to go ahead and plug the lightning cable into your iPhone.
On your iPhone download and install the Daily Wire app from the App Store, sign in with your details and enjoy the streaming on your smart tv.
Get Daily Wire on Apple Tv with Airplay
Airplay is the easiest wireless option to connect to Apple TV.
It is definitely better than having a cable cord and it’s also native in iOS so you don’t need another application or any kind of firmware updates or anything like that it just works out of the box.
Make sure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and then when you go ahead and load up a video for instance on YouTube,
Just look for the airplay icon up in the top right in YouTube and then if it shows the device right on top you can just go ahead and click on the Airplay then just go ahead and connect to your TV.
Once successfully connected, on your phone download Daily Wire App, sign in, and stream your favorite show.
Get Daily Wire on Apple Tv with Screen Mirroring
If you want to mirror your screen on the Apple TV that’s also super simple and it’s natively built into iOS all you want to do is go ahead and invoke the control center on your iPhone, so swipe down from the top,
If you are on iPhone 10 or later version and then just go ahead and press on the screen mirroring option right here inside of the control center next to the brightness
Then you should see your TV or Apple TV appear right there; simply click on it to mirror your screen to the TV.
We hope you enjoyed this post about how to watch Daily Wire on Smart TV. With this knowledge, we know that you can enjoy your favorite shows on the big screen with ease, all the steps are easy to follow and comprehend.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out on the contact page.