TikTok is one of the most popular social media apps in 2022. TikTok allows users to make short video clips and post them on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
However, the most common query is how to stream TikTok videos on Roku TV. Don’t be worried! I will teach you how to do it in a few simple steps:
How to watch TikTok videos on Roku
The Roku channel store does not have the TikTok app. As a result, you can’t just install it directly and start watching videos. You’ll have to take a different approach, Screen Mirroring your phone to your TV is the simplest way to achieve this.
Tiktok Screen Mirroring from iPhone to Roku TV
1. Go to the settings on your Roku device.
2. Scroll down to where it says “Apple Airplay and Homekit” and click Enter on your Tv remote.
3. Under airplay settings, turn on the Airplay.
4. Now, go to your iPhone device,
5. Swipe down “Control Center” on your iPhone
6. Select the “Screen Mirroring” option.
7. Click the Roku device name that appears and enter the passcode that appears on your TV screen.
8. Now that your iPhone’s screen has been successfully mirrored to your TV screen, open the Tiktok app on your iPhone and enjoy!
For the above screen mirroring to successfully connect:
- Both your iPhone and Tv must be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Your Roku Tv must have the latest updated version of the Roku firmware.
- Your iPhone should also have the latest version.
- To get a better experience, enable “Fast Tv start” on a Roku device, Go to Settings > Power > Scroll down and enable the “Fast Start” option
Screen Mirror Tiktok from Android to Roku Tv
1. On your Roku Tv, go to Settings.
2. Select Screen Mirroring from the menu.
3. Select Enable Screen Mirroring now.
4. Select Always allow.
5. Navigate to your Android device.
6. On your phone, swipe down the notification bar to reveal a screen mirroring/casting option.
7. Click on it, and it will begin looking for available nearby devices.
8. Select your Roku device name and grant screen mirroring permission.
9. Launch Tiktok and enjoy it on the big screen.
How to watch Tiktok from iPhone on Samsung Tv
1. Go to the app store and search for AirBeamTV (Samsung app mirror).
2. Click to download, once it’s ready to open.
3. The first time you open Mirror for Samsung, you will see your TV listed right away.
4. Click to select your Samsung Tv name.
5. On your Tv screen, at the top and it also gives you a notification, where you will need to give permission to connect to this TV. So click “Allow”
6. On your iPhone click “Start Mirroring” and “Start Broadcast” (circled Icon)
7. On the count of three-two-one seconds countdown, you will be successfully connected.
8. Now your iPhone is mirrored to the big screen successfully, from your phone open TikTok and enjoy.
- Before you do screencasting, make sure your Roku is updated to the latest firmware, Go to Settings > scroll down to System > move again to System Update click okay and tap Check now for new updates.
- Your Samsung Tv and iPhone should be under the same WiFi network, for the screencasting to work, Otherwise, you will experience some errors.
TikTok Screen Mirroring from Windows PC to Roku TV
1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
2. Search for Tiktok and login into your account.
3. Press the Windows (Icon) + P keys to select the Connect to a wireless display option.
4. To screen mirror on Windows OS, select your Roku device name.
5. Once successfully connected, enjoy the Tiktok on your Roku Tv.
This article explains how to watch TikTok videos on Roku TV through screen mirroring. The post explains all the steps in clear and simple steps to follow.
These steps discussed above will also work with other types of TV sets.
In the event of any questions, feel free to reach out in the comment section below this post.